First and foremost we would like to thank Ade and the Bar XLR team for letting us use their venue for the event!
We’d also like to thank all the lovely people and organisations who have donated items for the charity raffle which will be run on the night. These include:
- Chris Grayling MP (House of Commons pen)
- Transport for London (poster)
- Chessington World of Adventures (tickets)
- The Vestry, Epsom (meal/wine vouchers)
- Esprit International and 991.com (music memorabilia)
- Radio Jackie (mugs & T-shirts)
- Epsom Downs Racecourse (tickets for first meeting of 2014)
- Total Look Hair & Beauty, Epsom (gift voucher)
- London Transport Museum (vintage shelf)
- Denbies Wine Estate (gift voucher)
- Riche of Ewell Village (gift voucher)
- David Lloyd, Epsom (family pass)
- Freeform Games (winner’s choice of murder mystery game)
- award-winning author Frances Hardinge (signed book)
- picturemounts.co.uk (gift voucher)
- … and more to come!
Not all of our donors wish to be publically thanked, and of course we respect that; from anonymous donors we have so far received
- a Marks & Spencer gift voucher
If you would like to donate a prize for the raffle, please email email@example.com !
If you can’t make it on the night but would still like to support the event, Oxfam have made it possible to donate by text message. Just text JAM1899 to 70066 to donate £3 — it’s as easy as that!
Printing, postage and stationery support for this event provided by Herald Information Systems, Epsom.